Ginger Labs is looking for its first full-time Senior HR Business Partner to support its 50+ employees. You will play a key role in helping to shape and drive the culture and success of Ginger Labs. You will be on the front line, working closely with business leaders to drive people strategy and collaborate with employees to foster an inclusive culture of simplicity, openness and collaboration. You’ll have the opportunity to build processes from scratch and directly help our teams develop and scale.
- Serve as a trusted business partner supporting employees at all levels.
- Guide leadership on all aspects of HR, including employee relations, diversity and inclusion, development and coaching, performance management, organizational development, internal communications and more.
- Mentor managers to be the best people managers they can be.
- Develop and implement people strategies to attract, engage, and retain a strong and diverse workforce
- Support and contribute to changes in processes and practices
- Imbue the organization with our mission, vision, and values, ensuring that they are embraced and experienced by all employees, especially those who are remote.
- B.S. or B.A. degree and 8+ years of relevant progressive career experience.
- Ability to work legally in US
- Strong foundation across all Human Resources areas including talent development, organizational development, change management, compensation and benefits, compliance/legal policies, learning and development, rewards, engagement, and employee relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You easily connect with employees and leaders, building trust and understanding their needs.
- You are passionate about creating an environment where employees are happy and want to perform at their fullest potential.
- You use judgment, intuition, and constant curiosity to find solutions and reach the best conclusions.
- Exhibit utmost respect and sensitivity for the confidential and critical nature of employee information.
How We Work
Each member of our team contributes to all parts of our products. We trust each other to make decisions independently while also considering our common goals and values. We share ideas openly, and we collaborate across disciplines to ensure that our decisions make sense from all perspectives.
When We Work
We keep work and life balanced. We set our schedules based on our excitement to solve a problem, and we trust each other to get things done. We work from home when it will help, and we have an “as long as you get your work done” vacation policy.
Where We Work
We work in downtown SF near Market Street, just a short walk from two BART/Muni stations. Our open-plan office has height-adjustable desks to help us stay limber, a trio of rooms for small group meetings or individual work, and a shuffleboard table to help us stay coordinated (or to enjoy during happy hour :).
This position will be in-office with flexibility for remote work a few days per week.
- Competitive compensation in form of base salary, bonuses and profit sharing
- Comprehensive healthcare fully covered for you and your family
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- 401k with matching contributions
- Matching gifts to non-profits
- Public transit reimbursement
- Home workstation reimbursement
- ISP reimbursement
- Monthly phone bill reimbursement